Monday, December 18, 2006

We've Moved


Holy smokes, what a crazy weekend! I took off work to move on Friday, and we spent the entire weekend moving. Good news--we've moved everything. Bad news--everything is still in boxes. We have a lot of work ahead of us. I still don't have pictures of the new house yet. I have the camera, but the battery is dead. As you can imagine, the battery charger is in an unlabeled box.


On a side note, Rachelle and I were baptized weekend before last. This last year has certainly brought us closer to God, and we believe that the time was right to make a public statement of our faith through baptism. I have pictures and will post them as soon as I find the charger to the camera and the cable that attached the camera and computer.


Stay tuned. I hope to make a couple of posting this week with pictures.